Every human gets older. Furthermore, the proportion of older population has increased immensely and will continue to increase due to demographic changes: This means that there is a large group of people who are searching for health-promoting offerings - because people know that physical activity and staying healthy while growing older go hand in hand.
This is what actuates organised sport. It is necessary to develop offerings which successfully take up and meet the needs of this age group.
To facilitate the development of clubs and sport in old age: The incentive programme "Growing OLDER while moving in NRW!".
In the district of Herford there is also a large percentage of older people who would like to benefit from a professional athletic offering. Together with the State Athletic Federation, KSB Herford therefore supports a systematic development with more offerings for exercise and a range of sports for the older generation - with the incentive programme ?Growing OLDER in NRW!?. Objectives of the programme: Ability to remain active, athletic and mobile also when older. And to be able to grow older together and while remaining involved.
You would like to develop offerings for this target group also in your club? And at the same time benefit from the programme of the State Athletic Federation?
This is how you can benefit from this and how, as a club, we can support you in this:
- Demonstration of opportunities and prospects of offering appropriate to age
- Development of diversified sport offerings suitable for your club
- Facilitation of a fruitful collaboration with institutions such as care facilities for the elderly and other players in the borough which address their offering to senior citizens
- Qualification of training supervisors for sport with the elderly
- Strengthening and support of the club structures and voluntary commitments
- Support in the area of public relations work and marketing
You would like to find out more about this programme? You would like to know which opportunities this incentive programme provides for your club? Please contact us.