You would like to develop the offering of your sports club in a sustainable way and facilitate people?s experience that physical exercise is simply good for you and much more effective than external mobility?
Health and Sport are directly connected for KSB Herford - this is why, together with the State Athletic Federation, we would like to support a systematic development of health-oriented sport - with the incentive programme "Remaining HEALTHY in NRW!".
The aim of the incentive programme is to develop sports clubs increasingly more to a health-promoting environment and allow people to perceive and experience sport as a health partner - and thus develop sport as the future.
How we provide support to you as a club:
- Demonstration of opportunities and possibilities of health-promoting offerings tailored to target groups
- Development of health-oriented offerings suitable for your club
- Enabling a fruitful collaboration with institutes such as care facilities for the elderly, self-help groups and initiatives, schools and care facilities for children
- Strengthen and support your club structures and voluntary commitments
- Support in the area of public relations work and marketing
You would like to find out more about this programme? You would like to know which opportunities this incentive programme provides for your club? Please contact us.